Wacky Words of WineSense

Interested in a review, got a comment or question? EMAIL Us!

Sip, pour, get me some more.

Learn more about Ms. WackSense (Christina Julian) at christinajulian.com

Que Sera, Sera and Arividerchi baby to CHEERS! St. Helena

Well I thought this day would never come, yet it has. We are being asked, somewhat begrudgingly, to kiss the CHEERS! parade good-bye for the rest of 2009. Parting truly is such sweet sorrow in this case. I hit myself over the head with a wine bottle once again to remind myself that all good things do come to an end and I better just face it and get over it. So it is time for us to lay our overactive emotions to the side so that we, as a community, can help send out this last CHEERS! social in style. If you’re up for the challenge start things off early by hitting the first hour of Acme Fine Wine Friday. Then you will be first in line to collect your wine sampling wrist band ($35) when the flood gates open at 6PM. Whether you want to connect with all of your CHEERS! friends new and old, or you want to finally conquer your goal of sampling wine and buying trinkets at every single place on the CHEERS! roadmap, go for it. Do whatever you need to make the most of this last social, that is what I plan to do. Hitting the Venge grape picking trail Saturday morning will be a tough one, but I will prevail, for the greater good. The food court will still be sporting edibles from your favorite food haunts (and hopefully the Kara's Cupcake mobile will be trucking along Main St.) and the good tweens and teens of the St. Helena High Band will be kicking up beats at the Hunt Street friendship lounge. So, my CHEERS! compadres, you know the drill by now, so I won’t bore you with too many of the details. Just get your butt out there and enjoy this last CHEERS! like there’s no tomorrow, because come Saturday morning, CHEERS! will be a distant yet memorable blip of the past. Check back early next week for my tear-felt recap of the night and my season wrap-up which will highlight the best of the best of the entire 2009 CHEERS! season.

No comments:

Post a Comment