Wacky Words of WineSense

Interested in a review, got a comment or question? EMAIL Us!

Sip, pour, get me some more.

Learn more about Ms. WackSense (Christina Julian) at christinajulian.com

Failla wines never fail

When you step into the tasting room at Failla Wines you’ll feel a bit like you slipped into your best friend’s cozy living room on a cold winter’s night. Contently comfortable and unwilling to budge from your seat, especially when you start drinking their wine. It is loaf-inducing. They are all about their pinot as many already know. It is everything you have heard and so much more, but since I am wacky and typically choose to go against the normal grain I will talk about everything other than the pinot. I almost busted a gut, when I slurped down the Phoenix Ranch Syrah. It was so heady in taste I almost passed out dreaming of pork bellies. Deep, rich, meaty, delicious. Good to the last thick drop. The Keefer Ranch Chard was no slouch either. It was a flavor collision – smack your lips together tasty – I know this will sound crazy but imagine pineapple pie with smatterings of caramel corn. A tasty delight of a wine. So pick up any one of their pinots and match it up aganist these other goods. Then find your own cozy couch to nuzzle up to and enjoy the good life that this wine has to offer. Wacky WineSense Rating: 4.7 Grapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment