Wacky Words of WineSense

Interested in a review, got a comment or question? EMAIL Us!

Sip, pour, get me some more.

Learn more about Ms. WackSense (Christina Julian) at christinajulian.com

Groth – Gaggles of Great Wine!

The name, Groth, threw me at first. Doesn’t slide off the tongue or sound the least bit sexy, but none of that actually matters as you slurp down this stuff. As I inhaled the 2008 Sauvignon Blanc I got over myself and my silly sex and name hang-ups because this lush-fruity-affair of a wine was dandy. Delicious and equally charming with its floral tendencies. I can’t be certain but I looked sexier having consumed this beverage, good wine does that to a gal. Moving on to the other side of the grape vine, I fell, knees to the floor, for the 2006 Reserve Cab. I was embarrassed at first being in a skirt and all, but I got over myself again because I was blown back upright with one swig of this divine wine. This baby is a gentle beast of a wine that is equally slick as it is smooth. It is at once robust and demure with its heady fruit flavors and rich finish. I never wanted the slurpin to stop, but I had to be cut off, as this baby ain’t a cheap date, but I tell you, it is worth every bit of its price tag. I bought this as a lovely gift for an even lovelier friend, but then I decided to keep it for myself, as I wanted to feel lovely all year long, which I do, every time I slurp down this wine. Please, somebody, buy me a trough of this Groth! Wacky WineSense Rating: 4.8 Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment