Wacky Words of WineSense

Interested in a review, got a comment or question? EMAIL Us!

Sip, pour, get me some more.

Learn more about Ms. WackSense (Christina Julian) at christinajulian.com

Buccella: Wines that'll make you weep!

There are a few times that I really enjoy a good boo-hoo. Most of them revolve around weep-worthy food, wine, and film. Call me sentimental or downright silly, but when I am moved to the point of tears by a good wine (whether an outward heave or an imperceptible inward display), that is a good day. It’s been a while since I boo-hooed over anything wine or otherwise (is this a sign of maturity or bad moviemaking?) so I was plum-excited when I got to suck down some Buccella wine. I wouldn’t exactly say that I’ve ever been in MER-love, but their Merlot turned over a new grape leaf for me. I fell head over heels in Merlove for their 2007 Merlot. It’s one of the beefiest of its kind that I've slurped as of late. A bodacious mouthful of a wine. A bounty of berry flavors banging around, smooth and hearty (heart pun mildly intended) to the last drop. Frankly, I'm at a loss for words, because it was just that good. I decided to not take notes, and just savior the wine, “in the moment” as they say. So I suggest you do the same, by conjuring up an excuse to celebrate and then using Buccella as your drink of choice. Wacky WineSense Rating: 4.8 grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment