Wacky Words of WineSense

Interested in a review, got a comment or question? EMAIL Us!

Sip, pour, get me some more.

Learn more about Ms. WackSense (Christina Julian) at christinajulian.com

Reeling Over Relic

Yes I love red wine. So, I’ve said it, again. And again. When I grow tired of speaking it, I just smile. More times than not the evidence is written all over my grape-stained teeth. I may not be a proud woman but I’m an honest one. I’ll use this next moment to share some more of my honesty around red wine. While the word Relic can conjure images of craggy old cobwebs and dirt, and stinky old people, the name now conjures something so much sexier ever since I got the chance to slurp some of Relic’s wine. My personal favorite is the Artefact. You can start to see trend with naming conventions but don’t let that sway your wine swilling ways. This hot little Cab, Petite Verdot, Syrah blend is a dandy one. It is stacked in flavor, berry and licorice among them, and it’s downright chewy. I was tempted to slam it down in one, not-so-smooth swig, but I was surrounded by other, more polite wine swillers, so I resisted the urge and sipped and then savored it. So dust off those dated memories around relics and revel in some of these wines. You’ll be glad you did. Wacky WineSense Rating: 4.6 Grapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment