Wacky Words of WineSense

Interested in a review, got a comment or question? EMAIL Us!

Sip, pour, get me some more.

Learn more about Ms. WackSense (Christina Julian) at christinajulian.com

Napa’s Uptown Theater is Anything But Uppity!

When I ditched the boards of Broadway for a leisurely wineward way of life I never expected to pine for my roots. I’d be too busy swilling all that fine wine! But some habits are hard to kick. The longer I’ve been here the more I’ve found myself lingering on past memories of the lullabies of ole Broadway. Thankfully, somebody “up there” has been listening to my wining, and finally delivered a slice of live theater heaven, courtesy of one fanciful Uptown Theater, a shinier, spanking new venue to scratch our live music and entertainment itch. And like a good NYC Broadway counterpart, the acoustics at this jumping joint are worthy of the weight of our wines. Toss in some “arty” eye candy with the stupendous ceiling murals and photos and you’re in for a toast-worthy treat. Lucky for you the Uptown answers that call too as you’re allowed to bring your vino into the theater, enabling you to enjoy your music with our favorite local fruit and pastime on tap and in your hot little hand. So sit back in your comfy cozy seat and soak up the sounds and pleasures of a wine country way of life with a stop off at this smashing spot. Even my piss-poor sing-along ways won’t destroy a bound-to-be-beautiful night at the Uptown. Wacky WineSense Rating: 5 Grapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment