Wacky Words of WineSense

Interested in a review, got a comment or question? EMAIL Us!

Sip, pour, get me some more.

Learn more about Ms. WackSense (Christina Julian) at christinajulian.com

Celani – a family that keeps on giving on!

I’ve inadvertently started my year off with a bang. Thankfully Acme Fine Wines has resumed their Fab Fridays, where they invite a different winery each week to pour as we, the visitors get to taste freely from 5-7PM. That was the first good thing of 2010, the second was the Celani Family that served as guest host. I gulped down everything that they were pouring, and still couldn’t get enough though they were quite freely pouring, even the 2005 Adore Cab that costs some pretty pennies ($195/bottle). Let me start here. This wine was so damn fine. And yes I vowed to stop cursing in print as a New Year's resolution, but those damn things are made to be broken! This vino was so damn rich with fruit, light in tannis and ripe with a big walloping finish. I could not get enough of it. The 2007 Tenacious was just as nifty. Still big, bold, and bodacious, my kind of wine, my kind of man! So make a date with these peeps if you yearn to be wine-wowed down to the last drop you slurp. Wacky WineSense Rating: 4.9 Grapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment